Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Minecraft - Episode 9 - More cavern adventuring

Minecraft - Episode 9 - More cavern adventuring On YouTube.





Hey people, yet another Minecraft video. Today I discuss about myself and the possible future of the channel. The topic was suggested a while ago by MPLabour1 who is a regular on the channel. If anyone has any decent topic suggestions then leave them in the comment or else I will continue picking them myself lol As always, please like, comment and subscribe Twitter: www.twitter.com

Keywords: Minecraft:, Series, Adventure, Recap!, season, beta, supremopete, about, me, bluexephos, yogscast, coal, iron, creeper, skeleton, zombie, diamond, gold, lapis, lazuli, c418, notch, newcastle, east, sussex, hertfordshire, future, videos, commentary, hd, 720p, 1080p, high, quality

See Also : Generator Buying Guide electric power generator reviews diesel powered electric generators

No comments:

Post a Comment